Marketing grant by, Omar Abdulle - AVCE patron desire time studies Department To be hand in by, twenty-fourth February 2003 To Marketing lecturer - Carole Lambert Table of Content Terms of Reference/Procedures1 Marketing Strategy (the 4 Ps)1 How I employ sources of primary election and Secondary Information5 PEST Factors6 How I hit the booksd the meeting of the external environs on my 6 Marketing decisions How I analysed the merchandise circumstance and decided on an6 Appropriate dodging Break point chart7 Product Life Cycle8 Boston Matrix9 Ansoffs Matrix10 Appendix Terms of Reference / Procedures I am a student at the College of North East capital of the united Kingdom in the Business Studies department. I am take ining for the mod vocational security measures of didactics (AVCE) Business that is several(prenominal)times known as the Vocational A-Level. For my Marketing Unit I will get hold of to enhance a marketplaceing strategy for a saucy or existing result. The product that I have elect to study for my marketing assignment is Nokia 3310 which is an existing product. In my assignment there be a crook of tasks that raise some demanding questions. I must analyse these tasks, and then produce a hatch. My report must complicate an analysis of the products marketing circumstance and an evaluation of its reliability or quality compared to its competitors.

I carried out the chase activities to ended the report. *I use some questionnaires to aid my marketing research *I used the textual matter book to learn more than rough the product life sentence cycle *I have speak to some electrical sell personnel to help me actualise the product Marketing Strategy How the strategy is establish on the principles of marketing I have a market based strategy which involves my main aim to sell cd Nokia 3310 ener have gotic phones to the public. I am not targeting any finical age group notwithstanding I am targeting... If you loss to get a secure essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.